The club is open for use, but there are some changes. Our club and members must strictly adhere to all requirements of the Emergency Management and Civil Protection Act.
These include the following:
Spread out! - Social distancing is still encouraged. We can now have up to 100 people on the club property. The number will change with the different stages of reopening.
All members must tap their passcard went entering the club or ranges. This will ensure a proper log of all who entered and when. This information will allow for proper notification to public health and members in the event there is a positive confirmed case/outbreak as the result of a member testing positive and visiting the club.
Guest will be allowed back to the club as of Sept. 13th - normal guest rules apply. Sign-in will be in the kitchen.
Clubhouse and Washrooms
- The Clubhouse and Kitchen will reopen on Sunday Sept. 13th. MASKS are required inside the Clubhouse and Kitchen.
- Hand Sanitizing station are available outside the entrances.
- The Indoor Archery Range is open, but restricted to a max of three shooters.
- All Outdoor Ranges are available for use, but members should maintain social distancing - One hand sanitizer station will be provide outside the Archery Shed
Trap & Skeet
- One Hand Sanitizing station will be provided at the Skeet Pavilion
- Members must maintain social distancing
- One Hand Sanitizing station will be provided at the entrance of the Handgun Range and one at the entrance of the Steel & Action Ranges - Members should maintain social distancing
- One Hand Sanitizing station will be provided at the entrance of the Rifle Range - Members should maintain social distancing
These are new rules - not optional guidelines. Please know that we’re all in this together and the executive has spent hours consulting with many different groups. The executive is taking these steps because you all want the club to open as soon as possible, while still keeping your families and fellow club members safe.
These restrictions are not necessarily permanent and will likely change depending on the latest information from the province and public health officials.
Please monitor your emails; we will update you as the government makes changes.
Hamilton Angling & Hunting Association Copyright 2018- 2020