Hamilton Angling and Hunting Association General Club Rules.
All members, visitors, guests, and staff must always follow these rules.
1. All guests and visitors must sign in at the clubhouse, range, or in the case of an organized shoot register with the shoot management immediately upon arriving at the facility. Archery visitors and guests may sign in at either the kitchen or the archery section.
a. Visitors and guests must be supervised by a member at all times.
b. Visitors and guests must read and follow these rules and the code of conduct.
c. An exemption may be made to any part of this rule by shoot management for organized events.
2. Membership cards and if applicable firearm and fishing licenses must be with the member at all times while on club premises and members must produce them when asked by a Range Officer or member of the executive.
3. Each range has its own specific section range rules which are posted at the range. Every person, including guests and visitors, attending a section must review and follow the section rules.
4. All firearm laws must be followed at all times.
5. Firearms may only be loaded and discharged on the range at approved targets in accordance with section rules.
6. All children under the age of 15 must be supervised by a guardian at all times while on club property.
FIRST AID / EMERGENCY PROCEDURE
Site Usage Information -The Hamilton Angling and Hunting Association "site usage" information from all visitors to the web site. Such data is used to help determine general usage patterns and to ensure that our site is as useful and enjoyable as possible for our members and guests
Please note that the Hamilton Angling and Hunting Association does not control outside content any links to external websites should be used at your own risk .
User Information - Individual information will not be released without that individual's prior written consent. Visitors are specifically asked for personal information when signing up to use our facilitates; refusal to provide required information will exclude the individual from the use of our facilities. We may contact individual users regarding community or club news to the members of our site. Such communications will only be delivered to users who have previously approved them. at any time an individual may opt out of communications by emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org
All individual information will be stored on club secured devices only. With the content accessible to individuals required to have access for the purpose of their duties, these individuals will be: The Membership Committee, Club Treasurer, Club Directors and Club Recording Officers. The Hamilton Angling and Hunting Association does not and will not share your personal information with outside individuals or club sponsors.
Disclosure - The Hamilton Angling and Hunting Association has reserved the right to access and disclose individually information to comply with applicable Canadian laws and lawful government requests, to operate its facility and website.
Terms of Service for HAHA Website:
- Viewing of the site hahaclub.ca
- Providing information to this site via available links and contact information
- Downloading information, we make available for your personal use only
- Renewing memberships, applying for a membership, purchasing from our online store
- Accessing features, we have made available to you on our site for personal use only
- Duplication of content
- Use of the logos or names contained within this site without written approval from the webmaster/administrator
- Modifying any content on this site
- Commercial use of this site is prohibited
We respect others property please contact the site webmaster we will remove any content from this site that infringes on any copyrights of other users.